An interest in any aspect of reality requiring concentrated attention in solitude is considered a particularly dangerous symptom. This leads to the interesting result that if anyone does take any interest in reality he is almost certain to be told that he is running away from it.
Modules Unraveled: 102 Project Management and ERP using ERPAL with Manuel Pistner - Modules Unraveled Podcast
- What is ERPAL?
- Why did you guys at Bright Solutions decide to build ERPAL? What did you need that wasn’t already available?
- What are some of the features of the distro?
- CRM (contact and activity management)
- Project management (timetracking, payments, agil and fixed price, expenses, gantt charts, requirement management) with Freelancer support
- Document management and document creation
- Contract management with reccuring invoices
- Employee management (over hours, holidays, costs)
- Invoice creation and PDF export
- Tell me about the mobile app.
- I noticed that there are some addon modules listed on the project page. Did you want to mention some of those?
- ERPAL Task Templates
- ERPAL Repeatable Tasks
- ERPAL Project Reports
- ERPAL CRM Reports
- ERPAL Contacts Importer
- ERPAL GIT integration
- Is this basically Basecamp built with Drupal?
- What features do they have in common?
- What does ERPAL have that Basecamp doesn’t?
- Do you know of anybody using ERPAL right now?
- Who should use this?
- Large companies?
- Solo developers?
- What’s the development status of ERPAL?
- What’s in the future for ERPAL? What still needs to be done before a 1.0 release can be released?
- How does Drupal benefit from something like ERPAL?
Have you heard of/used NodeSquirrel?
Use "StartToGrow" it's a 12-month free upgrade from the Start plan to the Grow plan. So, using it means that the Grow plan will cost $5/month for the first year instead of $10. (10 GB storage on up to 5 sites)