From dictator and president down to the level of a local school board committee member, men trap themselves by feeding the imaginary picture of their false personality.
The pathed files module allows permissioned users to manage miscellaneous files that can be accessible from any path in the website.Use case
You need to add a file to your site root named verify.xml for search engine ownership verification.
Normally you would have to take the file and place it into your Drupal core root. Then version control the file by adding code to your Drupal core repository, which is not ideal.
Pathed files allows you to instead create and maintain the file from within Drupal, instead of cluttering up your core code base.
This is especially helpful when there are other people that provide these various static files to you, as they can now upload and maintain the files themselves.How to use
- Navigate to the admin page at: Admin > Content > Files > Pathed files
- To create a new file, click New pathed file button.
- Define the file's path (as well as a name and description for internal organization) and whether you want to upload the file (for a binary file like image or PDF) or manually enter its contents (for a plain text file).
Created and maintained by the Bonnier Engineering Group. Learn more about Bonnier Corporation at bonniercorp.com.
Relation Interval is a module providing an api to restrict the creation of a relation between two entities in a defined interval.
This module provides a new field that will contain a hash for the current site. It provides a views filter for restricting results to the current site.
To enable the users to get the status posting functionality just like facebook status posts and wall posts. Users can upload their status with an image and video.
This module allows you to post the status on a user’s profile in the form of text, image or video status. Logged user can post comments on any user’s status. Visitors can only view the status and comments of any user (by default). While the permission of View/ Delete/ Edit can also be set by the administrator. The user can delete only that post or comment which he/ she has submitted to other profile. Posts on user’s own profile can also be easily deleted or edited instantly via AJAX.
Also, it allows the user to like his own status or comments as well as other user’s status with help of a well known FLAG module. The theming of wall status will give you the experience just like the facebook wall.
How it works?
- Install the module.
- This module creates a content type named “shout box”.
- It will generate 2 blocks or page, and then enable these blocks in a region, one for wall post display and other for capturing users’ multimedia status.
- Enable these blocks to user profile page (recommended)
- Admin configuration page allows you to control the operation of drupal wall.
- Post normal or rich text content status
- Share photos & videos
- Comment on users’ posts
- Like users’ status and their comments instantly via AJAX
- Logged user can edit/delete their own post
- Logged users can delete their own posts as well comments which they have posted on their and other’s profiles instantly via AJAX
- Filter wall posts according to type of status (photo, video or/ & text message)
- Wall Limit: get number of wall posts with a given range
- “Show older Post” button to view users’ old wall posts instantly via AJAX
- FLAG module
Please follow the instructions in the README.txt files carefully.
Attention, ce plugin est encore en développemement et son utilisation en production est fortement déconseillé.
Ce plugin vous permet de gérer facilement les interactions entre votre site Drupal et votre espace VOD. Il vous permet en toute simplicité de récupérer et de gérer l'ensemble de vos vidéos.
Si vous souhaitez obtenir plus d'informations sur notre solution d'hébergement vidéo, veuillez vous rendre à l'adresse http://streaming.infomaniak.com/stockage-video-en-ligne
Cet outil va vous permettre d'utiliser simplement depuis votre blog, de nombreuses fonctions avancées telles que :
- L'envoi de nouvelles vidéos pendant l'écriture d'un article
- La possibilité d'importer massivement des fichiers vidéos directement depuis votre administration wordpress
- La mise à jour automatique de la base de données de votre site lors de l'ajout d'une nouvelle vidéo à votre compte
- La récupération automatique des players existants
- La gestion et l'implémentation facile des playlist déjà créés dans notre interface d'administration
- Un outil de recherche de vidéo, lors de l'écriture d'un article ou d'une page pour retrouver facilement une archive
People who wants to make features as an app often get timeout error while enabling it by the UI. Which may lead to big error later, eg: a field schema table is about to be injected and the web page is timeout.
The reason is because some heavy features app is exported with dozens of entity, fields, strongarm vars and dependencies, and it takes like forever to turn on.
This module utilizes the Batch API of Drupal; try to minimize the error may occur in the enable/disable progress.
Provides a Slideshow formatter for Image fields, using the JQuery ResponsiveSlides.js plugin.
More details soon.
Also planned to have as a Views style plugin.
This module is intended to make running drupal on GAE (Google App Engine) as seamless as possible. This is mainly done in two ways now:
- Replacing Drupal's DefaultMailSystem by a Mail system that supports the Mail API
- Supporting uploading and serving static files through Google Cloud Storage API, as GAE doesn't support a writable file system
At the moment GAE for PHP is still in limited preview, I hope to get the module done and ready for people to use before GAE is opened for everyone :)What's Working ?
Only the drop-in Mail system has been written, it works but sure needs more cleaning to be ready for everyday use!
the idea of this module is inspired by the plugin google has created for Wordpress http://wordpress.org/plugins/google-app-engine/ :)
Providing a quick and easy way for multilingual users to access multilingual content can be time consuming. This module creates a block with links to your translated pages dynamically with minimal setup.
This module provides several configuration options on top of the core block configuration options to allow you to seamlessly place this menu into your theme.
On top of block visibility settings, you can customize:
- Menu Style
Fancy Fly Out
- Display links in a css customizable div that hides/shows on click of a globe icon
- Select Menu
- Ordered List
- Unordered List
- Fancy Fly Out
- Display Icon
- An optional dependency for this module is Language icons. If installed, you have the option to display a flag icon next to the link
- Text Display
- Language Code
- Language Name
- Page Title
- Icon Only (requires language icons)
- Limit languages displayed
- Separate from the built-in blocks visibility setting, and will limit the links displayed specifically.
Follow up for https://drupal.org/project/ideal for ideal version 3.x
This module extends Entity Registration (https://drupal.org/project/registration) to allow an admin to move a registered user to a different event.
Currently the module is highly specific to my client's use case; registrations are attached to Commerce products, for example, so I need to modify the Commerce Order details as well as simply attaching the registration to a new entity.
I'm intending to modify it to be more generally useful, especially for folks who don't use Commerce with Registration.
Also my client has request VBO integration o that multiple registrants can be moved in one operation.
Alpha code will be posted as soon as it's presentable.
Meanwhile any suggestions are cheerfully invited.
Options Sort provides a sortable checkbox widget to supplement the checkboxes provided by the core Options module. It displays your selected options in a fieldset to the right of the checkbox list, where you can drag and drop to reorder the values for your field.
The Columns Layout module allows you to create columnized content in a node's body field or wherever an input format can be applied. It works with plain text fields and works with every WYSIWYG editors, provided you activate the input filter in the text format which is being used (usually "Full HTML" or "Filtered HTML"). The module also strips empty <p> tags for your convenience.
How to Use: You wrap a piece of content in BBCode-like tags, the input filter then creates an evenly distributed set of columns using jQuery Columnizer by Adam Wulf or, if you decide to use "manual" mode, a set of floated divs according to the provided widths in percentages. If CSS3 Multicolumns and Flex-Box will ever see broad browser support, the module's output will be adjusted accordingly. The module also provides options for inserting manual column breaks, either by inserting a tag ("manual break") or defining an HTML element ("auto break").Examples / Usage [columns:auto:3]
.. content ..
=> Distributes the content evenly across 3 columns using jQuery Columnizer.[columns:manual:25:75]
.. content in first column ..
.. content in second column..
=> Creates 2 columns, 25% and 75% width. Column breaks must be inserted manually.[columns:auto-break:h2:4]
.. content ..
.. content ..
.. content ..
.. content ..
=> Distributes the content evenly across 4 columns using jQuery Columnizer, making sure that the column break happens before HTML elements "<h2>".
Supported modes: auto, auto-break, manual. manual mode also needs manual column breaks, which can be inserted using the tag [columns:break].Hints
- Nesting multiple column sets isn't supported. Drupal already generates too much HTML markup by default, don't add to the mess by nesting column sets in the body field.
- Automatic column break by HTML element currently only works for "auto" mode.
- All manual column sets need a manual column break ([columns:break]).
- The module currently doesn't provide any configuration screens or theme functions which could be overridden.
- Use CSS mediaqueries to stack the floated containers vertically for your mobile displays. No mediaqueries included in the module's CSS - however, I might add a configuration option to provide a mobile breakpoint in future versions.
- A minified version of the current jQuery Columnizer is included with this module
Adds a new ImageField Zoomify widget that lets you load further images into the main Zoomify container on the page on click.Description
Zoomify Image Module currently support viewing images as separate Zoomify conainers or open them in a separate tab.
This is an extension to the Zoomify Image Module, which lets you display Image Field images (that fit the required minimum size) in the Zoomify Viewer of the Contents main picture.
- Zoomify Module (http://drupal.org/project/zoomify) with all its requirements.
- Zoomify Image Module (contained in Zoomify Module)
- Download and enable this module (and its dependencies
- Add two image fields to the desired content type:
- One main image with formatter: "Image in Zoomify viewer". This is where all images are displayed later! [Provided by Zoomify Image Module]
- Another image(s) field with formatter: "Image linked to Zoomify viewer on CURRENT page". These are the further Zoomify images that will be loaded into the main Zoomify viewer container.
- Done! Happy Using!
- Visit our Websites for more information about our services. =)